Thursday 9 August 2012

Missing in Action....

Where have I been you might ask, not far that's for sure.

Just the other end of a paint brush and not the kind I usually like to play with. Well 7 rooms painted and that's all I am doing for a while.

I have a few cards that I made before embarking on the marathon decorating task, that I would like to share with you.

Sewing room using the scrummy Paper Artsy Stamp HP1215. when I did this card it was fairly new out. But they have released some more fantastic new stamps since.

The quote is actually stamped onto some lining material, which is back onto Thorndon Hall Paper.

I found some old prima flowers and layered them with others cut from the  tattered garland die, metal embellishments are Route 52, the scissors, sewing machine and My Design little tab.

The bobbin is Sizzix Sewing room with a Tim Holtz trinket pin through bakers twine.

Sewing room stamped onto a ticket and then edged with a Tonic Studio perforated cutter, easier than sewing I thought.

Here are a few simple cards blending with distress Inks and white embossing.

Happy Birthday, using Darkroom Door's String Sentiments and Indigo Blu's Wild Meadow Stamp.
Peeled Paint and Shabby Shutters Distress Ink.



Congratulations also using Wild Meadow Stamp and String Sentiments with Distress Inks Mustard Seed And Rusty Hinge.


Thinking of you was stamped onto Speciality Stamping Card which I find is brilliant for stamping on buy I find not so good for blending Distress Inks, they do cover the card really well, here I have used Victorian Velvet and Worn Lipstick.



We have taken delivery of the new Lynne Perrella Stamps, one of which has found it's way to my craft room so I shall go and have a play and keep you posted.

Also we have some very special visitors arriving soon, Jamie's Mum & Dad it's so nice to have guests.

Hope you enjoy the sun that should be with us soon and have fun.....

Sharon



No comments:

Post a Comment