Thursday 22 November 2012

Rubys New Wardrobe

Hello, It's that bad here high winds and torrential rain even Jack & Bru don't want to go out, not that I can blame them. So I thought I would show you an idea I had for Ruby's New Wardrobe. Hope Dyan doesn't mind.



I cannot draw so I started by stamping Ruby Rainbow onto card, them laying it onto a acrylic block face down and tracing the outline by holding it up to the light.

Then when I had got the outline I doodled till my heart was content, and then painted with distress inks and stains.




I cut out my tags from Manilla cardstock using the Sizzix Tag & Bookplates Die then coloured again using distress stains which have been smeared onto the craft sheet and spritzed with water. Then with a quick swipe you get some nice patterns which are different every time.



Too add a few layers I blended inks through different Crafters Workshop Stencils and sprayed with Perfect Pearl mists.

I also added some Ribbon Tape and Filmstrip Ribbon a New Corner Embellishment in brass and some chit Chat words.

So that's Ruby with her new wardrobe, all dressed up and no where to go.

Hope you like

Sharon




No comments:

Post a Comment