They are doing a great job but I want to get stuck in and paint, get sorted you know the feeling, when will it end.
So I am reduced to organising my blending foams and I will have to be happy with that for now.
I have my spinner rack for the foams, but I wanted more so that they did not all end up brown,
careless I know, but it so easy to pick up the wrong one.
You can download the colour names from ranger, Jamie did the new names for me. ( if anybody wants the file let us know and he will send them to you).
I coloured the names with the corresponding colour and stuck them down with double sided tape.
I then cut pieces of velcro, the hoop side, it was not quite sticky enough to withstand being pulled about when I removed the foam pads, so I applied a small amount of Matte Medium and that stuck it firmly.
I also put the coloured names onto the front of my new Distress Inks. You may think I have too much time on my hands?
I coloured 3 pieces of card with different Distress Inks, by applying it to the craft sheet and misting them swiping the card though it.I then cut out the letters using the Vintage Market Decorative Strip Die I needed to do it 3 times because of the amount of S's in Distress.
Them glued them to a Sizzix Tattered Banner by Tim Holtz and a few flowers from the Tattered Flower Garland.
It's not pretty but it's practical, only problem is I will need a few more boards, but at least I haven't got a jumble of foams on my desk.
We have just worked it out and I will need one more as there are 48 Distress Inks including the seasonal ones.
Hope you are all having a good week, and lets hope we get summer soon lol.
Bye for now