Friday 22 February 2013

Just for Fun


Hello everybody,

Well the sun seems to be hiding today but we have had some glorious days. On Sunday, Jamie and I went to the NEC trade show. There was lots of new products and a real sense of excitement around the show, I cannot wait waiting to get cracking with the new lines we have ordered.

Dont forget to Like us on our home page of the shop, then when Jamie posts about the new goodies you will not miss out.

Before the show I had a little play time just for me.

So out came the Dylusions Inks, stamps and stencils. My new Posca pens, which are just brilliant for journaling as they will write over just about everything.

I made a seat for pondering putunia out of washi tape and created a figure using hands for body a bit strange but fun.

I used the letter jumble stencil 9 x 12 for my lettering Have Fun and Create Art just by using a black posca pen to trace and then highlight with some white dots.

Hope you like






I was going to show what we made at the NEC but Jamie didn't think it was fair until we had got the stamps in. Sorry (hope they come in soon they are fab).

See you soon

Sharon x 

1 comment:

  1. Love the colours on your page, perfect and must look up those Posca pans. Need to add to my collection of white pens, Inksentials, and Sigma so far but I need more.
    Ann B

    ReplyDelete