Tuesday 5 February 2013

My February Tag

Hello everybody, not sure where the time has gone, guess that is what happens when your are really busy. Not complaining though, we have had a lot of fun creating projects for our new upcoming workshops

We have so many super ideas, if you are interested pop and have a look at ATP. But of course the most exciting news that Finnabair is coming to Derbyshire to do a workshop for us, the details have yet to be finalised but we know that there will be 4 separate classes and there has been a lot of interest already.

I received a new stamp from the lovely people at Craft Individuals and because he is such a cutie I thought he could feature in my february tag..... So here's Party Puffin.

  

I painted the background with Paper Artsy's Baltic blue, then added snowflake to Indigo Blu's Bubbles (BB1) Background stamp. When completely dry I applied a coat of Satin Glaze all over to give it a sheen.

I then stamped Party Puffin (CI-376) onto white card and cut it out, I also stamped it onto a scrap piece of black cardboard to give it some depth. He was coloured in using distress markers and his crown painted with Old gold paint.

"Love" is from Tim Holtz stamp Stuff to Say (CMS110) and coloured again with distress markers. The I and U are grungeboard letters that I have had for ages.

The tag has been matted on black card and a heart ribbon added, very easy to do and I think it would make a super Valentine's card.


Here is a quick peek at a background I did in my journal. I really love doing backgrounds, but my problem is I don't like covering them up.

It is Paper Artsy Acrylic paints and Crafters workshop stencils. Thanks again to Leandra from Paper Artsy for the super Video on You Tube of how to do the Bump Stencil Technique.

Don't forget go over to the shop to have a look at the workshops, there will be new one's arriving, and there's new stock coming all the time, soo.. exciting.

Well i'm off Pondering Petunia is waiting to be sprayed and painted, if only it was that easy to look gorgeous, I think I will have to settle for a pair of striped socks.

Bye for now, thank you for popping by and leaving lovely comments.

Sharon xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment