Thursday 27 November 2014

Recycle for Christmas

Hi everyone, Yvonne here to say thanks for all your wonderful entries to our last challenge. The winner will be announced Saturday.   
Now for our new theme . We are now getting  closer to Christmas so for this challenge let's....
'RECYCLE for CHRISTMAS'.
Even an old piece of packaging can soon be transformed for example, into the base for a decorative hanging. Give an old box a make over to hold a gift. I'm sure you can think of many more ideas.
Remember we are a Mixed Media Challenge and your make must reflect this style., include some stamping in your entries and please, no digi's. You can combine our challenge with 10 others including this one.

At ATP Exchange the DT choose the winner who will receive a £10 voucher kindly donated by Artist Trading Post to spend in their store. We also choose our Top 3, so there are are number of ways to have your work celebrated.
Now for some inspiration from our D.T. Please click on our names to see the details of how we made our pieces, we'd love you to call if you have time.



Now its over to you, link up below.
we are looking forward to seeing what you recycle!

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous projects Ladies! Can't wait to find out some more details.
    Juliax

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful projects from the team!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just had a look at all the wonderful projects, great work ladies! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful inspiration from the DT (as always)! Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous work everybody! I'm going to enjoy hopping around and seeing how these are put together ! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What wonderful Design team pieces. I'll be back to share as I totally embrace recycling.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello ladies! I am amazed at all this lovely recycled creativity, being a bit of a re-user myself!!! Froebelsternchen Susi suggested that I link my recycled cards boxes to this challenge but having stopped by to look, I'm not sure they are quite the right thing! Here is a link so perhaps you could take a look and let me know ....... http://sistersun.blogspot.com.au/2014/12/advent-boxes-from-last-years-cards.html
    I am pleased to have found your interesting and creative blog though!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm always so blown away by the wonderful work of the DT! Amazing projects and fabulous recycle ideas! Thanks for the inspiration and another wonderful challenge! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So, its done! I have linked my teeny advent boxes and although I forgot to mention this in my blog post, they do have a bit of stamping on them ;)
    I am sure some of you awesome, stamping ladies could come up with a much better finished look than I have and I would love to see any that are more decorated than mine…..I was cutting it a bit fine!
    Please don't include me in your giveaway prize as I think Im just a tad under-decoated……!

    ReplyDelete