Thursday 5 February 2015

Love is in the air !

Hi everyone , 
Yvonne here and its my turn to host the next challenge.
The new theme is ....'Love is in the Air'.

It will soon be Valentines Day, so my theme is all about Love, what does it mean to you.?
A feeling, a look, a touch, a word, something that makes your heart happy.............the list can be endless.
So for this challenge, share with us how you see 'love' in your world.
Remember we are a Mixed Media Challenge and this is the style we would like you to follow, include some stamping, but no digi images.

The team have made some wonderful pieces  to give you  inspiration, you can find out how they were made if you click the names and visit their blogs.
  Artist Trading Post generously provide a £10 voucher for our winner
 and you can also be one of our Top 3 winners and receive a badge for you blog

Yvonne







Now its over to you.
We  look forward to to seeing what you make and hope you have fun with this theme.

A small reminder, please pop back on Saturday to see who was the winner and the Top 3
from Julia's challenge.

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous 'love' inspiration Ladies! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful DT creations ladies,loving all the hearts,my favourite thing ;)
    Big hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, so much wonderful inspiration and a great challenge theme! Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for another fabulous challenge and gorgeous DT inspirations! I am hoping to play again too KP x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally awesome projects by my fellow Teamies. Wonderful challenge theme Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW, always such an inspiration to see the DT creations! Thanks for another wonderful challenge, see you again soon! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous inspiration projects!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulously Lovely inspiration creations!! Love is truly in the air...and on my craft table, too!! :) XOXO-Shari

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful and varied inspiration by the Design Team. Sorry, I got carried away by all this love ,and entered 4 projects. I've deleted #9 "Things I Love" so I'm following the rules with just 3 entries now.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful and varied inspiration by the Design Team. Sorry, I got carried away by all this love ,and entered 4 projects. I've deleted #9 "Things I Love" so I'm following the rules with just 3 entries now.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous inspiration from the DT It is the first time I have played along with you and have had great fun with this months challenge.

    MaggieH

    ReplyDelete